Protection of Personal Data.
Information pursuant to article 13 of the General Regulations on Personal Data Protection 2016/679.
I) Who is the Data Controller?
The Data Controller is Gruppo Toscano S.p.A. identified as the Legal representative pro tempore - Dott. Ilario Antonio Toscano
II) What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect are:
- for contact;
- data related to the preferences and liking of the interested party.
III) For what purposes do we process your data? Is the provision of data mandatory?
The Data Controller will process personal data for the following purposes:
1. management of contact request by providing, through affiliate data communication, information on the site's selected property where information was requested, as well as properties with the same features; The requested provision of personal data for these purposes is not mandatory, but refusal to supply them may make it impossible for the Data Controller to provide the requested service.
2. survey of the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of services rendered and on the activities carried out by the companies of Gruppo Toscano S.p.A. development studies and market research carried out through personal or telephone interviews, questionnaires, etc.;
3. promotion and sale of services offered by the companies of Gruppo Toscano S.p.A. or third parties, also through letters, landlines and/or mobile phones, advertising materials, automated communication systems, e-mails, mms messages (multimedia messaging service) and sms (short message service), etc.;
4. sending of newsletters on services, events and available assets;
5. user profiling to propose goods and services offered by the companies of Gruppo Toscano S.p.A. benchmarked to your needs, likings and habits.
IV) Why is the process that we do legitimate?
The processing of personal data carried out by the Data Controller is legitimate because it is based on the following factors and situations:
- Fulfilment of pre-contractual services (Purpose mentioned in point 1);
- Consent of the interested party (Purpose mentioned in points 2, 3, 4 and 5);
- Legitimate interest for intra-group communications.
V) How are your personal data processed and how long are they stored?
The Data Controller processes your personal data in both paper and electronic format (servers, cloud databases, application software, etc.) and keeps your personal information for a certain period in order to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, or for the periods provided for by specific regulations or by the rules that manage the requirement.
To specifically know the storage periods of each type of personal data processed by the data controller, you may contact the Data Controller via the contact details found at the bottom of this information.
VI) Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or that may gain knowledge of it as data processors and persons in charge of data
- to companies belonging to Gruppo Toscano S.p.A. or subsidiaries or associates pursuant to article 2359 of the Italian Civil Code when such disclosure is necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the Group;
- to companies, entities or external organisations that assist us in the provision and/or promotion of services, carrying out part of the processing in our name and on our behalf;
- to companies that provide Gruppo Toscano S.p.A. information systems and software support;
- to organisations where such communication must be carried out in compliance with the duty established by law, by regulation or by community legislation (i.e. deriving from an anti-money laundering law);
VII) What are your rights as an interested party and how can you exercise them?
The new European Regulation on the protection of personal data (2016/679) guarantees you, as an interested party in processing specific rights.
For each process, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: has the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold and are subject to processing;
- Right to rectify: has the right to rectify your personal data stored by the Data Controller if they are not updated or correct;
- Right to object the processing of personal data for commercial purposes: may request the Data Controller to cease sending commercial communications any time;
- Right to oppose decisions based on solely automated processes: may request not to be the recipient of decisions on the basis of exclusively automated processes, including profiling activity;
- Right to revoke a given consent: has the right to revoke a given consent for a given process any time;
- Right to contact the Privacy Authority for the protection of personal data: : has the right to contact the Privacy Authority for the protection of personal data in case of doubts on the processing of personal data made by the Data Controller.
You may also exercise the following rights in the occurrence of certain situations:
- Right to cancel: may request the Data Controller to delete your personal data if the purposes of processing have ceased and there are no legitimate interests or legal provisions required for the continuation of data;
- Right to object a process: may request the Data Controller to cease performing a specific process on your personal data;
- Right to limit a process: has the right to request the Data Controller to limit the processing operations on personal data;
- Right to data transferability: has the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured and computerised transferable format to another Data Controller.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send an email or write to the following address specifying your request and providing us with the necessary information for identification (including a copy of your identity document):
The Data Privacy Officer (DPO) will reply to you within one month. If for some reason we fail to respond to you, will be provided you with a detailed explanation on why your request cannot be fulfilled.
VIII) How can you contact us?
This information is intended to inform you on how your personal data are collected by the Data Controller and how they are processed. If you need any kind of clarification, please contact us at the following references: